Hope Addiction Treatment Services – Call (425) 998-9075 Immediately!
Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Bellevue, WA Call 425 998-9075 to Get Assistance Immediately! Drug addiction can cause addicts to feel helpless and backed into a corner, as though the struggle will never cease. Though it can feel inconceivable, dependency on drugs can be beaten, and Washington Drug Addiction Rehab has the expert personnel and experience to help drug abusers end the hopeless cycle of abuse. Our experienced experts specialize in alcohol and drug rehabs so that each individual who comes to us receives the optimal level of care. Call us today to speak to an addiction expert at Hope Addiction Treatment Services.
What is Drug Addiction?
Generally, substance abuse begins as a casual usage however, the quantity and frequency used increases rapidly. Avoiding the extremely painful and uncomfortable symptoms of withdrawal that occurs when substance abuse increases is a big reason why addicts continue to abuse drugs. Drug center program seeks to address the psychological or physical dependence that develops due to legal and illegal drug and alcohol abuse, which is usually viewed as substance dependence.
- Physical dependency occurs when the body becomes physically dependent on the drug and without it goes into withdrawal. The continued use of the substance has disturbed the manner in which nerve cells in the brain receive pleasure, and the only way to get pleasure is by using drugs.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to occur, longer to treat, and happens when the addict feels that they need the drug to feel happy or normal; the thought of not being able to get or use the drug causes great stress and anxiety.
Both physical and psychological dependence are a part of substance dependency, however, they must be handled in tandem with each other as part of a comprehensive rehab plan. Addicts need a skilled, compassionate staff, like that of Drug Rehab Bellevue, to assist them in ending their suffering. We offer:
- Individual and group counseling
- Structured physical activities
- Access to the 12-step support groups
- A team of professional and supportive aftercare experts
- Comfortable, luxurious and economically priced living accommodations
Every client’s individual needs are evaluated by recovery specialists who design the customized treatment plans which have proven to be very effective. In contrast to other Alcohol services recovery, we also use of a many fact-based, constructive, reasonably priced therapies to satisfy the various needs of all our clients.
What Is Rehabilitation?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the difficult and challenging process by which a person:
- Withdraws from the drug to which they are addicted
- Takes part in various kinds of therapy and behavior modification exercises that help them identify and acknowledge their issues
- Identify and analyze their motivations for using
- Learn how to handle temptation, triggers and red flags and prevent future relapse
A team of recovery specialist is responsible for the many parts of recovery that Rehab Recovery Programs seeks to target, like:
- Medical supervision and care
- Individual and group therapy sessions
- Life skills coaching
- Alcohol and drug testing
- Relapse prevention support
- Self-help and support meetings
- Treatment of psychological and emotional issues
- Family therapy and education
- Follow-up/after care
How Hope Addiction Treatment Services Treats Dependency
Our residential treatment program uses all of the best aspects of inpatient treatment (24/7 supervision and a medical staff) and outpatient care (availability to the ‘real world’ and off-site support groups). While residing in beautiful, comfortable residential homes, clients take part in:
- One-on-one and group counseling
- Behavior modification treatment
- Daily support groups
- Healthy recreational activities
- Daily outings to the gym
- Other sober social activities
Call 425-998-9075 to talk to Hope Addiction Treatment Services recovery specialists for more information about treatment programs, the consequences of drug abuse, or substance dependency in general.