For Addiction Help Call (425) 243-0457
We are a drug and alcohol treatment center that has been helping individuals in the Bellevue, WA area break free from addiction. Men and women from all 50 states have trusted us with helping them in their recovery process. We offer people the chance to make positive and life-altering changes by assisting them with breaking free from drug and/or alcohol addiction. Drug and/or alcohol abuse causes emotional, physical, financial and professional suffering. We help addicts stop the defeating cycle of addiction and allow them to attain their sobriety goals. Clients may or may not require detox assistance upon arriving, although everyone has access to:
- Customized addiction treatment programs
- Group and individual therapy sessions
- Wholesome events and physical activities
- Comfortable, inviting living accommodations
- 24-hour care and supervision
For more details about this life-changing opportunity, call (425) 243-0457 to talk to a trained, compassionate, and educated addiction recovery expert.
Certified Rehab Programs
There are various traditional and experimental methods to treat drug and/or alcohol addiction, however, the majority of scientists, psychiatrists, and mental health care professionals agree there are certain principles for the successful treatment of addiction. First, there is no single treatment recovery rehab method that will work for everyone. Even for the same drug, rehabilitation plans will differ depending on each patient’s specific needs and circumstances. To be successful, treatment plans must consider the client’s legal, medical, psychological and social needs. Successfully addressing the treatment needs of every person requires precise observation and examination of their physical and psychological needs, and regularly making adjustments and corrections to their treatment programs to ensure the most successful results. Many kinds of treatment programs are effective and mental health care professionals often incorporate a combination of the following:
- Individual and/or group counseling sessions
- Medical services
- Family counseling sessions
- Parenting classes
- Vocational classes
- Behavior modification techniques
What Kinds of Rehabilitation Are Available?
Each individual’s specific needs will decide the level of rehabilitation treatment that will be the most effective. Occasionally, an addict who has been in recovery for many years may relapse and their degree of treatment will be largely different that for an individual who has been actively using drugs or alcohol for a long period of time.
- If treatment happens in a hospital or clinic, it is called inpatient treatment and often includes detoxification and rehabilitation services at the same location. Though inpatient treatment is becoming less common, detoxification is still a process where there must be medical supervision in a hospital unit or clinic. Directly following detox, we create a treatment plan for our patients where they can then move into the next phase of treatment.
- Outpatient treatment generally takes place in health clinics, counselor’s offices, neighborhood medical clinics or residential treatment programs with outpatient services. People participating in outpatient services live at home and commute to daily rehab groups and activities at a facility.
- Residential treatment combines the most effective parts of inpatient and outpatient care, which is the type of program Alcoholic Treatment Addiction offers. Patients go from an upscale, comfortable residential home to a treatment facility where they participate in group activities and daily support meetings. Addicts who participate in this type of rehabilitation program learn ways and are then able to face the anxieties and difficulties of life without having to use drugs or alcohol to cope, and relearn more productive ways to live in society.
Let Hope Addiction Treatment Services Help
Drug and/or alcohol addiction might seem like the only choice, but with the help of experts, and the support of family and friends, anybody can overcome substance abuse. Drug Intervention Treatment offers treatment programs for all kinds of drug addiction, and treatment plans can include help for those who suffer from additional psychological or emotional issues as well. For help locating a drug rehab program, for concerns about substance abuse in general, or for more information, Hope Addiction Treatment Services recovery experts are available 24 hours a day at (425) 243-0457. Call Today!